Used Compact Skid Steer Loader Bobcat S100
complete with 4:1 bucket and service
The Bobcat® S100 is the right size with enought lift capacity to help you in small spaces. It's a durable solution for all your industrial needs - and very comfortable for those daily jobs.
S100, amazing power in a compact package
The S100 is the ideal size to work quickly and efficiently on limited-access jobsites thanks to its radius lift pattern and its short wheel base.
More than 20 attachments turn this small skid-steer loader into a problem-solving model. The Bob-TachTM mounting system makes changing attachments quick and easy.
The S100 is also easy to transport, giving you the benefit of handling multiple tasks at multiple sites in a single day.
Compactness and limited weight
• The S100 is 1182 mm wide, 1878 mm high and 2929 mm long with a 50”/127 cm General Purpose bucket.
• A weight of 1800 kg allows easy transport on a trailer behind a medium sized car or truck.
• Increased the engine power by almost 34% or 8.5 HP with the 4 cylinder V1505-E2B KUBOTA engine vs previous 553
• Increased the hydraulic flow thanks to the use of D-series control valve and new hydraulic pumps; 20% more pump capacity or almost + 10 l/min
• A dedicated pump for the charge system
• Optional 40 kg counterweights that will put more weight on the cutting edge during digging. With empty bucket or without attachment, the counterweights will result in better balancing of the machine
• 30% improvement in cycle times vs 553
|Power Measured @
||91.5 cu in
|Number of Cylinders
|Operating Load Rating
|Pump Flow Capacity
|Length with Bucket
||9.2 ft in
|Length w/o Bucket
||7.4 ft in
|Width Over Tires
||3.8 ft in
|Height to Top of Cab
||6.2 ft in
|Clearance at Max Lift and Dump
||6.8 ft in
||2.7 ft in
|Reach at Max Lift and Dump
|Turning Radius from Center - machine rear